skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Public Offender
The life and times of a future lawyer.
8.19.2008
By the buy
One of the things I'm not looking forward to is moving into my new apartment (which I haven't even seen). I'm more wondering if I'll have time to unpack my 80 million boxes. Probably not.
Will I have time to read non-school stuff? I hope so.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(86)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(81)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(22)
▼
August
(12)
Backtrack
Political Moves
Skew Lines
Bad Behavior
Clumsily
Long Reach
Clown Car
Reason free from passion
Last Days of Disco
Services
By the buy
0L
About Me
GH
Liz: You're a lawyer? Floyd: I prefer law stylist. -
30 Rock
View my complete profile
CC
This
work
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
.
No comments:
Post a Comment