8.22.2008

Last Days of Disco

Shit! I already skipped a day.

Well, today's my birthday, so I deserve double points for posting now, I guess.

I finally feel in the home stretch in terms of getting organized for the new life in A2. The last quandary is the car - in which I'm locked in a battle with my more practical parents about what to get. I'm going for sleek, sporty, and unavailable for two months, but they want a more pragmatic option. Isn't it funny how these disputes take over our lives for a few days at a time and then magically disperse?

I'm gonna head to A2 on Sunday, I think, to poke around a bit more and see what's up. I still haven't even seen my apartment, weirdly (long story). And I have to test the walk from casa to classes to see if I'm willing it to do it until Halloween...

No comments: