skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Public Offender
The life and times of a future lawyer.
11.10.2008
Second Life
I need another me to: apply for jobs, look for a new apartment (I want to live closer to campus), do all my reading, finish my outlines, study for exams, read for pleasure, and maintain some sort of life. Volunteers?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(86)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(81)
►
December
(8)
▼
November
(14)
Wet, Wet, Wet
Who's Watching?
Knopf Kares (and Penguin!)
Where To?
The Fire Next Time
Rashomon
I Spoke Too Soon
Purgatory
New Terms
Second Life
Driven Snow
Multicycling
Pedal Pusher
No Time
►
October
(25)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(12)
About Me
GH
Liz: You're a lawyer? Floyd: I prefer law stylist. -
30 Rock
View my complete profile
CC
This
work
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
.
No comments:
Post a Comment