10.30.2008

Hal-law-ween

Our Con Law professor encouraged us to dress up as our favorite case, rule, or statute today as we don't have Con Law on Fridays, and then sweetened the deal by saying that if he called on us and we answered correctly and gave a reasonable answer of what our costume was supposed to be, he wouldn't cold-call us for the rest of the semester (cold-calling = being called on at random to answer a question).

Since I like to cook it made sense for me to go as this case, for which I wore my apron, carried some flour, sugar, and a sign saying "OPEN MON-SAT 8AM-10PM", and brought some homemade chocolate chip cookies. I did get called on and was judged suitable, but I don't really expect to get out of cold-calling that easily. Although it'd be nice to have a little breathing room.

No comments: