9.28.2008

Weekend Update

The good thing about this term is that I don't have any Friday classes, so I pretty much have a three-day weekend, right? Unfortunately not. I've been going out on Thursday nights which is a nice decompression after four days of work. Fridays are usually spent in study groups and running small errands; study group takes up a good four hours, so by the time I finish that and eat, etc., it's usually the evening and I'll end up going out again. Hurrah. Saturday has become Non-Law School Day during which I avoid even thinking about classes and schoolwork, instead doing all the things I would be doing if I didn't have coursework (aka, being lazy). And Sunday is homework day for Monday and trying to figure out what's going on. By Sunday the guilt has set in and I usually spend six hours in the reading room to catch up. But after all the fun of the weekend, I suppose the tradeoff is fair.

No comments: